IoTStream are proud to have been chosen as one of 10 companies in the inaugural Vodafone xone programme.
Vodafone xone is a NZ-based Innovation Lab and Startup Accelerator helping to bring the best startup and corporate ideas global.
The Vodafone xone winners, chosen from 170 applicants, join a 6-month startup accelerator programme and receive $150K to assist in taking their idea from concept to reality. The programme also gives the winners access to Vodafone’s technical and marketing expertise to assist their growth.
Congratulations to the other inaugural members:
- Blerter: health and safety app
- Haptly: drone-based pasture monitoring
- Linc-Ed: educational web app
- Linewize: classroom website filtering
- Parking Sense: parking management
- Wireless Guard: home security
- Catch.it: product for sharing TV on social media
- Solar Bright: Smart connected road technology
- Spalk: Crowd sourced sports commentary